New Drivers

Need a Job? Want to Change Careers?
Be a Professional School Bus Driver at Rolling V!

Register Today for our Open Houses to Learn More!
We’ll Train You and Pay License Fees!

Here’s why you should work at Rolling V: It’s a great company with great benefits!
Suzette and Alan share why you should become part of Rolling V’s team of bus drivers.

Maybe you’re a stay-at-home parent looking to make money. Perhaps you’re a retiree seeking a second career. Or a fresh start in the workforce is just what you need. Rolling V can be a perfect match!

Rolling V will train you to become a bus driver. Our Open Houses are scheduled twice each month so you can learn more; just complete our job application and a Rolling V representative will coordinate the next Open House that’s most convenient for you! Up to six trainees can be accommodated at a time due to COVID-19 safety protocols.

Fill out our employment application today!

Why work for Rolling V?
• Convenient, flexible hours for training
• A work schedule that includes breaks between each day’s shifts
• Receive a robust benefits package that includes healthcare and a 401K savings plan
• School bus drivers play a vital role in students’ lives
• Great work environment
• Career-growth opportunities

Here’s what you need to be considered for our team:
• A good driving record
• Ability to pass background checks
• Age 21 or older
• Ability to pass a Department of Transportation physical and drug test
• Already possess a state driver license

What type of license do you get?
• Class B or C, for driving a bus
• Passenger Endorsement
• Air Brake Endorsement
• School Bus Endorsement

What does it cost?
• Free if you sign up to work for Rolling V for six months (Rolling V will pay all Department of Motor Vehicles fees associated with obtaining your license)

How much time is required?
• A fifteen-hour class to prepare you for the Department of Motor Vehicles written permit test
• Ten to 12 behind-the-wheel training sessions before a road test

What else do I need?
• Your original birth certificate to make any license changes at the Department of Motor Vehicles
• A government-issued ID for drug testing required by the Department of Motor Vehicles and Department of Transportation

Need more information? Contact Rolling V’s CDL Coordinator, Valerie Mott, by calling (845) 434-0511. Don’t delay! Apply today for a rewarding job at Rolling V – a local, well-respected company!



Please give a complete description of your employment history.

Most Recent Employer

Previous Employer

Next Previous Employer

(Note: a conviction is not an automatic bar to employment.)

All applicants will be expected to pass a drug screening during the hiring process. Rolling V is a drug free employer.