Join RollingV! We are currently looking for drivers, attendants and mechanics.
Rolling V CDL Training Program: Train to drive a School Bus, by obtaining your Class B License
Read more about it, and if you are interested, please fill out our Employment Application, or contact our CDL Coordinator, Valerie Mott at 213 Canal St, Ellenville, NY 12428, 845-647-6106.
What type of license do you get?
• Class B – can drive a bus, or box truck
• Passenger Endorsement
• Air Brake Endorsement
• School Bus Endorsement
Who is eligible?
• Age 21 or older
• Good Driving Record
• “Clean” criminal history
• Ability to pass a DOT physical and drug test
• Already possess a NYS license
What does it cost?
• Free if you sign up to work for the company for 6 months (Covers cost of all DMV fees associated with obtaining license)
What time is required?
• A 9 hour class to prepare you for the DMV written permit test
• Between 10-12 personal behind the wheel training sessions before road test
What other things do I need?
• You will need an original birth certificate to make any changes from DMV
• You will need to have a government issued ID for DMV and DOT drug testing
Fill out our Employment Application, or contact our CDL Coordinator, Valerie Mott at 213 Canal St, Ellenville, NY 12428, 845-647-6106.