Interested in Being a Professional Bus Driver But Need Training to Get Your Class B or C License?
Rolling V’s CDL Training Program is here to help – and we’ll pay your license fees!
We’re Also Seeking Attendants and Mechanics!
Rolling V school bus drivers play a vital role in students’ lives and are integral members of the community. You’ll be part of a great work environment, receive a robust benefits package that includes healthcare and a 401K and you’ll be eligible for great career-growth opportunities.
Just complete the Employment Application! Need more information? Contact Rolling V’s CDL Coordinator, Valerie Mott, by calling (845) 647-6106.
Already have your CDL? Then click here to find out how to join our team and receive a $750 sign-on bonus.*
What type of license do you get?
• Class B or C, for driving a bus
• Passenger Endorsement
• Air Brake Endorsement
• School Bus Endorsement
Who is eligible?
• Age 21 or older
• Good Driving Record
• Ability to pass background checks
• Ability to pass a Department of Transportation physical and drug test
• Already possess a New York State driver license
What does it cost?
• Free if you sign up to work for Rolling V for six months (Rolling V will pay all Department of Motor Vehicles fees associated with obtaining your license)
How much time is required?
• A fifteen-hour class to prepare you for the Department of Motor Vehicles written permit test
• Ten to 12 behind-the-wheel training sessions before a road test
What else do I need?
• Your original birth certificate to make any license changes at the Department of Motor Vehicles
• A government-issued ID for drug testing required by the Department of Motor Vehicles and Department of Transportation
Need more information? Contact Rolling V’s CDL Coordinator, Valerie Mott, by calling (845) 434-0511.
Don’t delay! Apply today for a rewarding job at Rolling V — a local, well-respected company!
*limited-time offer, contact us for specific details